Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Daily entry of accounts payable invoices for the Construction Department.
- Manage incoming vendor invoices
- Responsible for overhead accounts payable invoices IE: tracking of
- loan payments, properly coding invoices to general ledger, identifying
- any balance forward, etc.
- Maintain accounts payable
- Weekly Check Runs
- Reconcile monthly vendor statements
- Supply vendors with missing tax-exempt certs, settle any invoice discrepancies
- Manage daily deposits,
- Run accounts receivable reports and go over with team
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Please use the form to the right to submit your resume to our hiring department.